O'Melveny opens up in Singapore with W&C hire
O'Melveny & Myers has launched an office in Singapore with the hire of White & Case's Asia head of banking, finance and restructuring Bertie Mehigan as its managing partner. Mehigan joined O'Melveny earlier this week along with finance and restructuring partner Huey Yann Thong.The Singapore launch marks the fifth Asian office for O'Melveny, in addition to the firm's bases in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo. The new office has been launched to serve as a gateway to south Asian markets such as India, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651