CC set for Abu Dhabi launch after licence win
Clifford Chance (CC) is set to become the latest City firm to launch an office in Abu Dhabi, with an opening date set for the end of this week (3 August) after the firm won a license to practise last month. A ten-lawyer team will be led on the ground by Dubai-based banking and finance partner Richard Ernest, and overseen from Dubai by Gulf managing partner Graham Lovett. The office will be manned by three partners, including Ernest, Peter Deegan and Chris Walsh.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651