Greenberg M&A pair to join Dewey in NY
Dewey & LeBoeuf has hired two Greenberg Traurig partners, with the pair joining the New York M&A group. Ivan Presant and Lorenzo Borgogni both joined Greenberg Traurig in 2004. Prior to that, Presant was at Sullivan & Cromwell, while Borgogni was a senior corporate associate with Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz. Dewey's global head of M&A Mort Pierce commented: "Their cross-border expertise supports our broader strategy of building our international platform to support our base of multinational clients."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651