Magic circle firms confirm status in global elite
The US's top law firms have outperformed their key UK rivals, despite a year of robust growth from the UK's leading practices. Legal Week's top 50 shows that UK firms achieved average revenue growth of 12.5% during 2007-08. This compares with an increase of revenue in 13.6% at the 100 largest law firms in the US in 2007, according to The American Lawyer, Legal Week's US sister title.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651