POWERED BY LAW.COM
- LegalWeek Home
- The American Lawyer
- National Law Journal
- Corporate Counsel
- New York Law Journal
- The Legal Intelligencer
- The Recorder
- Daily Business Review
- Browse All Publications ➝
- Law Topics
- Career Development
- Deals and Transactions
- General Counsel and In-House Counsel
- Law Firm Management
- Legal Technology
- Browse All ➝
- Surveys & Rankings
- Law Firms
- DLA Piper
- Clifford Chance
- Allen & Overy
- Hogan Lovells
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Browse All ➝
- Legal Ladder
- Lean Adviser
- British Legal Awards
- International Private Client Forum
- Strategic Technology Forum USA
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Forum
- Legal Week Connect
- All Sections
- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sections
- Customer Care
- Terms of Service
- Modern Slavery Statement
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Fulbright launches dedicated credit crunch team
New York firm Fulbright & Jaworski is to launch a new practice group to tackle issues thrown up by the credit crunch. A group of co-heads from a variety of practice areas have been drawn together to launch the function with, among others, Chris Warren-Smith, a financial disputes and investigations partner from the London office.Joining Warren-Smith is financial institutions litigator Rodney Acker, who is based in Dallas; David Barrack, a bankruptcy litigator from New York; Houston-based commercial litigator Anne Rodgers; and Richard Smith from Washington, a government investigations litigator.
Thank you for sharing!
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651
Hannah Roberts and Rose Walker |
A tie-up 'would have given Addleshaws the US platform it wants', but no discussions are going on now.
Lawyers can take two months of unpaid leave as part of a new flexible working scheme at the firm, which is also targeting its former lawyers.
Hannah Roberts |
UK payments processor Worldpay will be taken over by rival FIS.
More from ALM
Clinical Negligence Lawyer - Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom
JOB TITLE: Clinical Negligence Lawyer EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2+ years LOCATION: ...Apply Now ›
Commercial Property Solicitor - Wiltshire
Wiltshire (Commutable from Devizes, United Kingdom
In-house Commercial Solicitor - Birmingham
Birmingham (Commutable from West Midlands, United Kingdom
From Data to Decisions
Exclusive Depth and Reach.
Big Pictures and Fine Details
Asia Legal Awards 2019
March 21, 2019
Global Independent Law Firms Forum 2019
March 27, 2019 - March 28, 2019
Private Client Forum Americas 2019
March 27, 2019 - March 29, 2019
Newport Beach, CA
Sponsored by: Epiq | October 29, 2018
Sponsored by: NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) | August 28, 2018
Sponsored By: LexisNexis | July 18, 2018
Legal Week Newsletters & Alerts
Sign Up Today and Never Miss Another Story.
As part of your subscription, you can sign up for an unlimited number of a wide range of complimentary newsletters and alerts. Get the timely legal news and critical analysis you cannot afford to miss. Tailored just for you. In your inbox. Every day.
Copyright © 2019 American Lawyer Media International, LLC. All Rights Reserved.