Links names new Dubai head in Mid East reshuffle
Linklaters has appointed a new managing partner and head of finance to its Dubai office with the transfer of Sarosh Mewawalla to the region. Mewawalla, finance and projects partner, moves from Milan where he was co-managing partner alongside Andrea Arosio. Ewan Cameron, who has been managing partner of the office since it opened in 2006, will become senior partner of the Middle East region while Mewawalla will assume the role of Dubai managing partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651