Bakers makes up six to partnership
Baker & McKenzie has promoted six new partners in its London office. The promotions, which became effective earlier this week (1 July), represent an increase on the five lawyers that were made up last year and bring the number of London partners up to 84.The international firm has bolstered its corporate capabilities with Robert Ada, Roy Pearce and James Reed all promoted to the partnership, while Helen Bardell, Daniel Ellis and Frances Okosi were made up in EC competition & trade, employment and banking respectively.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651