Lovells adds CFO role as part of global re-jig
Lovells has hired a partner from Deloitte to take up the newly-introduced role of chief financial officer (CFO). Richard Olver joined the firm at the beginning of this week (2 June) and will oversee the firm's financial management.The hire marks the first time Lovells has appointed a CFO and is part of a wider overhaul of the firm's global finance function that sees Chris Rees promoted to director of finance. Rees replaces Russ Houlden, who has taken a job in New Zealand.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651