Partnership 2008: supersize vs size zero
When you produce a piece of research covering 47 law firms and comprising more than 600 numbers there are, unsurprisingly, quite a few ways to work the…
When you produce a piece of research covering 47 law firms and comprising more than 600 numbers there are, unsurprisingly, quite a few ways to work the data. So glancing over Legal Week’s breakdown of the 2008 partnership round at the UK’s largest law firms, published in today’s issue, there are plenty of fresh angles we missed out in the print edition.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651