Skadden promotes 39 to counsel status
Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom has announced the promotion of 39 of its attorneys to the role of counsel. The promotions are spread across the firm's network of global offices, with four coming in London. There are promotions in the corporate, tax and litigation teams. Last month the Manhattan giant - which recently topped The American Lawyer's survey of the largest law firms in the US - promoted 25 lawyers to its partnership, with three of the promotions coming in the UK.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651