Litigation misses out as Lovells makes up 18
Lovells has become the latest major City firm to concentrate its promotions overseas, with just a third of the firm's 18 new partners coming in London - while the firm's key litigation practice misses out completely. Six new partners are made up at the firm's London headquarters, with nine coming across continental offices in Moscow, Duesseldorf, Warsaw, Munich and Madrid. In Asia the firm promoted one new partner apiece in Beijing and Hong Kong, with a single promotion coming in the firm's New York office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651