Dewey & LeBoeuf to close three US offices
Dewey & LeBoeuf will close three of its US offices in an attempt to focus resources in major worldwide capital markets, the New York firm announced today (10 April). The closures affect around 50 lawyers, who will have to transfer to alternative branches. The firm will be closing its offices in Jacksonville, Austin and Hartford. All the lawyers based in those offices have been asked to stay with the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651