Transparency tops agenda at LW Private Equity Forum
Jeremy Hand, the vice chairman of the British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, will call for greater transparency in the sector during his keynote speech at the Legal Week Private Equity Forum. Hand, managing partner of Lyceum Capital, which is targeting investment opportunities in the legal market, is set to respond to Sir David Walker's review of disclosure and transparency in private equity at the forum, which will be held at the Renaissance Chancery Court Hotel on Thursday, 24 April.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651