City firms tune in to GCap radio acquisition
A raft of City firms including SJ Berwin, Clifford Chance (CC) and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer have advised on the £357m acquisition of Capital Radio owner GCap Media by rival Global Radio. CC and Slaughter and May advised Global Radio, which already owns stations such as Heart FM. Corporate partner Joel Ziff took the lead role for CC while Slaughters provided competition advice under partner Philippe Chappatte.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651