Addleshaws to unite City lawyers under one roof
Addleshaw Goddard is set to move the bulk of its London lawyers under one roof, with the national giant in final negotiations to take on new space in the City that will let it almost double its headcount. The top 20 firm is negotiating a deal to take on the whole of Milton Gate from UBS and Exemplar. The offices, on Moor Lane, would give the firm 200,000 sq ft of space - allowing it to bring together lawyers from its 80,000 sq ft Aldersgate Street office and its 46,000 sq ft premises in Noble Street.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651