Latham outpaces smaller rivals as US leaders face varying fortunes in 2007
Some of the US' biggest firms have posted strong results for 2007, with Latham & Watkins announcing record results to break $2bn (£1.03bn) in turnover. The top 10 US firm emerged as a star performer after boosting both turnover and average profits per equity partner (PEP) by more than 20%. Revenues jumped by 23% from $1.62bn (£830m) in 2006 to $2.005bn (£1bn), while PEP rose from $1.86m (£954,000) to around $2.27m (£1.17m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651