Mayer Brown adds new co-director to tax team
Mayer Brown has named Laurent Borey as co-director of its international tax practice. Borey becomes one of six directors of the Anglo-American firm's tax practice, and the only representative from Europe. He joins James Barry and Joel Williamson in Chicago, Kenneth Klein in Washington DC, Jeffrey Cantrell in Charlotte, and Larry Langdon in Palo Alto. Borey currently heads Mayer Brown's 13-strong tax team in Paris.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651