Fellowes quits Field Fisher for Mayer Brown
Field Fisher Waterhouse construction partner Chris Fellowes has left to join the London office of Mayer Brown. Fellowes, who previously spent four years as a lawyer at Mayer Brown legacy firm Rowe & Maw, will join the US firm on 2 January. London senior partner Sean Connolly commented: "We are delighted to welcome Chris back to the firm."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651