Reed Smith adds to Dubai with ex-GC hire
Reed Smith Richards Butler has appointed construction giant Dubai World's general counsel, Sahia Ahmad, as a partner in its Dubai Office. Former Allen & Overy corporate lawyer Ahmad is the latest United Arab Emirates appointment for the US firm, which recruited three associates to its Abu Dhabi office from Simmons & Simmons in August and is looking to further develop its Islamic finance practice in the region with further hires.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651