Profession gears up for sixth Pro Bono Week
A raft of major UK law firms have unveiled plans to ramp up their not-for-profit activities from Monday (12 November) to coincide with the sixth National Pro Bono Week. The programme, which this year will focus on international pro bono and how to involve law students in pro bono projects, is to feature more than 30 events across the UK - including the first-ever National Pro Bono Conference at London's QEII conference centre.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651