College of Law issues first degrees to students
The College of Law has awarded its first-ever batch of degrees, with nearly 600 students handed the honour. The move comes after the college was granted new powers by the Privy Council last September, which opened the door for it to award full degrees. The college handed degrees to 599 students who passed both the Graduate Diploma in Law and either a Bar Vocational Course or Legal Practice Course with 86 of those achieving first-class honours.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651