Bryan Cave makes Milan debut two months early
Bryan Cave has launched its new Italian arm two months ahead of schedule. The Milan office - which represents the US law firm's first presence on continental Europe - opened earlier this month, well ahead of the expected launch date of 30 September. Bryan Cave established the base ahead of schedule after its offices were vacated earlier than expected by outgoing tenant White & Case, which could not fill the floor space.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651