Freshfields Germany ups associate pay
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has bumped up its pay for German associates by €10,000 (£6,800) while also introducing a performance-related bonus that could see some first-years trouser in excess of €100,000 (£68,000), Legal Week can exclusively reveal. The magic circle giant previously paid first-year associates in Germany a base salary of between €80,000 (£54,000) and €95,000 (£64,600). However, from 1 November the firm will fork out between €90,000 (£61,000) and €100,000 to its junior lawyers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651