Dewey recruits Skadden partner for finance boost
Dewey Ballantine has hired a senior lawyer from Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom to boost its corporate finance practice. Avinash Ganatra joins the law firm's New York office as a partner, having previously been a counsel in Skadden's New York HQ. Ganatra was one of the founding members of the South Asian Bar Association of New York in 1998 and served as the organisation's president from 1998 to 2000.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651