MoFo hires DLA partner for employment team
US firm Morrison & Foerster has strengthened its employment practice with the hire of DLA Piper partner Michael Frank. Frank, who will join the law firm's Palo Alto office, has advised on executive compensation matters on more than 150 transactions in the last 12 years. The West Coast firm also recently strengthened its Asia practice with the hire of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton corporate associate Edward Li and Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison counsel Marcia Ellis. Both join as partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651