Of mice and Mullen
Spotted at last month's Modest Mouse gig at the Royal Albert Hall - a certain Chris Mullen, senior partner of Pinsent Masons, with two children in tow (as cover in case he was spotted by any well-heeled clients passing through Kensington at the time). For those of you who haven't heard of this zany outfit, they are an up-and-coming combo with strong links to the West Coast. They are currently working hard to raise their UK profile, with sales set to soar this year. And as for Modest Mouse...
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651