LawSoc complaints targets 'adequate' - Manzoor
The Law Society's complaints-handling arm has received a rare boost after its performance targets for 2007-08 were judged to be "adequate" by a key independent legal watchdog. Legal Services Complaints Commissioner Zahida Manzoor today (17 April) backed Chancery Lane's latest targets, which apply from 1 April this year to 31 March, 2008. The news marks the first time the society has escaped criticism from Manzoor over its targets in a number of years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651