Manhattan elite scoop $25bn Sallie Mae buy-out
Elite New York firms Sullivan & Cromwell, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz and Davis Polk & Wardwell have picked up the lead roles on the US' latest multibillion-dollar buy-out. An investment group headed by JC Flowers & Co has stumped up $25bn (£12.6bn) to acquire Sallie Mae, the largest student loan-provider in the US.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651