Lupton Fawcett recruits property head from rival
Yorkshire practice Lupton Fawcett has appointed Tim Cross from local rival Gordons as its new commercial property head. Cross, who joins the 32-partner outfit as a partner, spent 18 years at Cobbetts' Leeds office before joining Gordons in 2005. He has previously advised a string of notable real estate clients including McInerney Homes. The latest appointment by Lupton Fawcett follows the hire of Gordons insolvency partner David Smyllie last summer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651