GE drops e-bidding for US adviser overhaul
General Electric (GE) has completed an overhaul of its US panel of advisers, ditching 44 firms and adding 12 new names to the roster. The international conglomerate, which has one of the largest in-house legal departments in the world, has axed 15 litigation firms and 13 US regional firms - including Armstrong Teasdale and Fox Rothschild - from its from its roster, which handles all of GE's legal work in the US.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651