EADS appoints Kleinschmidt as new general counsel
Peter Kleinschmidt has been appointed as general counsel of the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS), replacing outgoing incumbent Diane de Saint Victor. Kleinschmidt made the move to EADS from Airbus in 2005 and will now lead a team of 120 lawyers in Paris and Munich. He will also be in charge of EADS' worldwide legal function. Kleinschmidt was given the role after de Saint Victor left for Switzerland-based power and automation technologies company, ABB. Last October, Clifford Chance acted for EADS on the E2.75bn (£1.85bn) purchase of BAE Systems' 20% stake in Airbus.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651