McIntosh takes senior litigation role at Fox
David McIntosh, the current chair of the City of London Law Society (CLLS), is to join City employment and partnership firm Fox as the head of its commercial litigation practice. McIntosh - a former Law Society president and long-serving senior partner of Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) - joins Fox as a consultant tomorrow (7 March). He will focus on developing a regulatory practice at Fox, which was launched last May by high-profile partnership specialist and former Fox Williams name partner Ronnie Fox.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651