Beiten Burkhardt adds six lawyers to Kiev arm
Beiten Burkhardt has raided Salans, Debevoise & Plimpton and Baker & McKenzie for six new lawyers. The lawyers all join Beiten Burkhardt's Kiev arm, and bring the total number of legal staff to 25 locally. Corporate lawyers Oleksander Fefelov and Oleksandra Gorak join with real estate lawyer Oleksandr Tytov from Salans. Corporate lawyer Anna Gorkun joins from Baker & McKenzie. German lawyer Felix Haffner and US lawyer Cameron Hall also join the firm's corporate department.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651