PEP up 10% as McDermott posts 2006 results
McDermott Will & Emery has become the latest US firm to post robust financial results for 2006, with partner profits up 10% and turnover up 8% at the Chicago giant. Fee income rose to $860m (£441m) - up from just shy of $800m (£411m) for 2005, while profits per equity partner (PEP) climbed 10% from $1.28m (£656,800) in 2005 to a new mark of $1.4m (£718,000).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651