Bulgarian and Romanian judges join EU courts
New judges have been appointed to the Court of Justice and the Court of First Instance of the European Communities following the accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the European Union on 1 January, 2007. Alexander Arabadjiev and Camelia Toader have been appointed to the Court of Justice until October 2012 and October 2009 respectively. Teodor Tchipev and Valeriu Ciuca were appointed as judges at the Court of First Instance until August 2007 and August 2010 respectively.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651