Freshfields and Bakers in driving seat on F1 deal
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Baker & McKenzie have taken lead roles in the acquisition of a stake in the Formula 1 company McLaren Group by the Kingdom of Bahrain. Bakers advised McLaren, which sold a 30% stake to The Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company, which is wholly owned by the Middle East kingdom. Freshfields Dubai corporate partner Bruce Embley advised the holding company.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651