LeBoeuf hires latest Freshfields partner in Paris
LeBoeuf Lamb Greene & MacRae has hired bankruptcy partner Philippe Hameu as the US firm bags its sixth partner from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in recent months.Hameau joins LeBoeuf after 10 years as a partner at the magic circle firm to develop the its Paris bankruptcy and corporate recovery practice. He will also handle litigation matters, particularly in the health and life sciences sectors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651