Young Lawyer of the Year Winner: Richard Youle, Linklaters
Research produced for Legal Week this year identified Richard Youle as the City's most prolific associate... Unsurprisingly, he made partner this year
Plenty of renaissance men and proto-rainmakers knocking around this year. Among the individuals to stand out is Lovells’ Magnus Burrough, who typifies the increasingly rare breed of lawyer who attempts to make a genuine contribution to their practice area beyond billing. In Burrough’s case, this meant advising a number of high profile industrial clients on upcoming corporate manslaughter laws, an area in which he has led much of the policy debate. Burrough has also been active on the pro bono front, advising a charity established to assist bereaved relatives on a Government consultation. The qualified barrister also finds time to appear regularly as a solicitor advocate.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651