In-house Litigation Team of the Year Winner: Lloyd's of London
Lloyd's of London still sets a tough benchmark for other companies to match
For companies in certain sectors, disputes are a fact of life, for others, a one-off event or accusation can threaten their reputation or even survival, leading to high-stakes litigation. This award seeks to recognise those that deal with litigation as the price of business as well as companies that have had to deal with unexpected hurdles in the road.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651