Independent Law Firms In Europe: The Energy Game
Private equity deals have added to the bottom line at Norwegian firms, while the energy boom continues. Sophie Evans reports
Oslo-based Thommessen, part of the Scandinavian Law Alliance together with Vinge in Sweden and Kromann Reumert in Denmark, dominates this year’s Norwegian league tables with 44 deals, totalling €11.47bn (£7.69bn) in 2005. As seen across Europe, private equity deals have been helping to fill the coffers in Norway’s independent firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651