Independent Law Firms In Europe: Budding Bucharest
The interest of international firms in Romania is growing as its economy begins to take off, but will its legal market become dominated by foreign firms, as seen by some of the first wave of Eastern EU members, or can its top independents stay that way? Derek Bedlow reports
On 1 January, 2007, Romania will reach the end of a road that has proved a much greater struggle than experienced by many of its ex-Communist counterparts become a full member of the European Union (EU) – it will become a full member of the EU.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651