Five Bristows partners to launch own boutique
Top intellectual property boutique Bristows has been hit by the departure of a five-partner team, with the departing lawyers set to launch their own boutique. The partners – Penny Gilbert, Tim Powell, Simon Ayrton, Zoe Butler and Alex Wilson – have all handed in their notice at Bristows and are set to leave in March 2007. The departures will leave the London firm with 20 partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651