Freshfields takes lead on largest German buy-out
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has bagged the lead role on the biggest German leveraged buy-out this year, advising Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners on the 4bn (£2.7bn) acquisition of Linde’s forklift truck division. Frankfurt corporate partners Nikolaus Reinhuber and Andreas Fabritius led the team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651