Garrigues promotes 20 after 15% revenues rise
Spanish giant Garrigues has promoted 20 associates to its partnership, taking the total number of partners at the firm to 208. The bulk of the new partners were made up in its Madrid hub and come as the firm announces provisional year-end figures for its financial year, which ended in August, posting revenues of 223m (£149m), a 15% increase from its previous year’s figure of 194m (£130m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651