Hammonds names City head and recruits non-exec chair
Hammonds has made two senior management appointments with the national giant naming a new managing partner for its London arm and its first non-executive chairman. The firm has elected respected commercial and IP partner Rob Wegenek as its new London head, replacing Paul Groobey, who now heads the firm's property practice. Wegenek, who previously led the firm's six-partner advertising unit, specialises in new media, retail and sports law and takes up his new role for a three-year term.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651