Camerons ally bags Haarmann Moscow office
CMS Hasche Sigle has absorbed Haarmann Hemmelrath’s 28-lawyer Moscow office as firms continue to pick off teams from the dissolving German firm. Haarmann’s five partners will join the Hasche Sigle partnership, with office head Gerd Lenga and labour partner Irene Engel joining the equity. The other partners – Eugen Zentner, Falk Tischendorf, Swetlana Tobanowa and Anton Wagner – and the remaining 23 lawyers give Hasche Sigle’s Russian office 33 lawyers in total.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651