Website winners and losers
Law firm websites range from the excellent to the bizarre and the downright awful. James Tuke reveals the findings of recent research into the UK's top law firms' websites and examines which firms are getting it right
Back in 2002, when Intendance reviewed its first legal website, using 20 checks to assess a website gave us a good indication of how the site measured up against its peers. For its latest report – Intendance Fast 50 Solicitors’ Websites 2006: Who is Winning and Why? – the company made 73 checks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651