The risks of red tape
The effects of regulation on business is currently a major concern for senior corporate counsel, particularly in matters of health and safety, according to the results of the Legal Week Benchmarker survey, carried out in association with McGrigors. Moray Souter reports on the roundtable discussions held to debate the findings
Regulation is an issue at the core of the concerns affecting today’s commercial lawyers. The Legal Week Benchmarker survey on regulation, in association with McGrigors, highlighted regulation as a pressing trend among the senior corporate counsel polled.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651