One flu out of the cuckoo's nest
Legal IT reports
Like bacteria incubating in the cosy warmth of a rotting lung, a plan is now starting to form. Having ruled out vaccinations and sheep-dip-style dunkings, I settle on all-in-one chemical suits for the IT team. They must be clumsy, with unnecessary hi-tech devices and make meaningful communication almost impossible. So must the suits, which will be stored in the server room. We will block all the windows, erect barricades around the IT department and install a disinfectant moat around the perimeter.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651