Getting to know the business
Five of the City's top law firms, along with BPP Law School, have pioneered a new 'MBA-style' LPC course. Here they explain to Legal Week Student what the inaugural intake can expect when they start in September
Last year, five of the City’s leading law firms gave Legal Week Student an exclusive insight into their plans for a new and innovative LPC course that will pioneer MBA-style training and place a strong focus on individual guidance.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651